It is important to contact the District early in your project's design stage for any new water service, water main or other water facilities to avoid delays in your project. Below are details regarding each stage of the process.
Plan Design Stage:
Plan Review Stage:
- Application for New Water Service, Extension of Water Main, or Other Facilities (PDF)
- Information for New Development Updated July 5, 2019 (PDF)
Construction of Water Facilities:
- Detailed Procedures Updated July 31, 2019(PDF)
- Backflow Procedures Updated February 19, 2020 (PDF)
- Certified Backflow Testers Updated November 2019 (PDF)
- Approved Underground Contractors Updated March 2019 (PDF)
- Requirements to become an Approved Contractor Updated June 2019 (PDF)
- Facility Reserve Charges and Main Extension Reimbursement Assessment (FEE CHART SUMMARY) Last update September 1, 2018 (PDF)
- DWD Regulation No. 3 - Connection Charges and Reimbursements Updated September 1, 2018 (PDF)
For additional information regarding new water facility development including requests for District's facility maps, please send your requests/inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 48 hours for a response..