Online Bill Payment Options
As part of a larger 12 month financial and utility billing software upgrade project, effective July 30, 2020 at 11:59pm, Diablo Water District will officially stop taking payments from our previous processing company (Paydici).
No Credit Card, ATM or Phone payments can occur with our new processing company (Municipal Payments), until our go live date of August 17, 2020.
You can still pay using any of the free options below, now. Please reference your new account number (on your August bill) when setting up auto withdrawal, bank bill pay, or sending a check.
During our downtime of July 31st through August 17th, no late fees will occur.
Free Payment Options:
- Auto withdrawal:
- Bank bill pay:
- On you bank's website, setup the District as a payee. Manage your payments to us (allow up to 10 business days for us to receive your payment).
- Mail to: Diablo Water District, PO Box 127, Oakley, CA 94561
- Use our drop box: 87 Carol Lane, Oakley, CA 94561
- Money Order
- Cash - due to the current pandemic, we would appreciate another means of payment
Payment Options Subject to 3rd Party Fees:
Due to the fees charged by the 3rd party processors, customer's will need to pay the fees based on the payment options used. To help reduce fees, consider paying a few months at a time in advance. This will minimize 3rd party fees.
- Please consider using auto withdrawal or bank bill pay outlined above.
- Credit Card and ATM Card**
- During our transition between systems this option is currently unavailable. Please check back on or after August 17, 2020 to set up your new payment registration and pay a bill.
- Via Telephone w/ Checking* or Credit Card/ATM**
- Please check back on or after August 17, 2020 for this option.
* Subject to $1.25 fee
**Subject to $1.25 + 3% of transaction fee