It is important to contact the District early in your project's design stage for any new water service, water main, or other water facilities to avoid delays in your project. Below are details regarding each stage of the process.
For information on new water development connections please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan Design Stage:
- Engineering and Design Requirements
- Regulation No. 10 - Groundwater Sustainability
- Regulation No. 11 - Carbon Neutrality
- Regulation No. 12 - Recycled Water
Plan Review Stage:
- Application for New Water Service, Extension of Water Main, or Other Facilities (PDF)
- Information for New Development Updated January 3, 2022 (PDF)
Construction of Water Facilities:
- Detailed Procedures Updated July 31, 2019 (PDF)
Request for After Hours Inspections:
- After Hours Request Form - Please complete and return to email@example.com
Service Inspections & Backflow Prevention:
- Service Inspections & Backflow Procedures Updated February 19, 2020 (PDF)
- Certified Backflow Testers Updated November 2019 (PDF)
- Approved Underground Contractors Updated November 2022 (PDF)
- Requirements to become an Approved Contractor Updated June 2019 (PDF)
- Current through November 14, 2022 - Facility Reserve Charges and Main Extension Reimbursement Assessment (FEE CHART SUMMARY)
- Effective November 15, 2022 - Facility Reserve Charges and Main Extension Reimbursement Assessment (FEE CHART SUMMARY)
- DWD Regulation No. 3 - Connection Charges and Reimbursements Updated September 1, 2020 (PDF)
- 2022 Proposed FRC & MERA Increase Update Memo
For additional information regarding new water facility development, including requests for District's facility maps, please send your requests/inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 48 hours for a response.