We hope that you will find value in the many new features the District will be launching with this software conversion. By having these new tools, our goal is to help our customers save water and save money, that will more than offset any fees a customer may incur if they choose not to use one of the free payment options.
Features to be launched soon: Leak alerts, high bill alert, text to pay, daily and hourly water usage data, etc. Visit your customer portal monthly to view the newest feature.
Two easy steps!
Step 1: Determine your payment method
Free Payment Options:
- Auto withdrawal:
- Bank bill pay:
- On your bank's website, setup the District as a payee. Manage your payments to us (allow up to 10 business days for us to receive your payment).
- Please reference your new account number on your August Bill.
- Mail to: Diablo Water District, PO Box 127, Oakley, CA 94561
- Use our drop box: 87 Carol Lane, Oakley, CA 94561
- Please reference your new account number on your most recent Bill.
- Money Order
- Cash - due to the current pandemic, we would appreciate another means of payment, but will accept as last resort.
Payment Options Subject to 3rd Party Fees:
Due to the fees charged by 3rd party processors, customers will need to pay the fees based on the payment options used. To help reduce fees, consider paying a few months at a time in advance. This will minimize 3rd party fees.
- Credit Card and ATM Card**
- Via Telephone w/ Checking* or Credit Card/ATM**
- Call 1-866-279-7518
**Subject to $1.25 processing fee + 3% of transaction fee (note: these fees will appear as separate charges on your bank statement)
Step 2: Register your account online
If you selected a free payment option, please register your account to view water consumption history, bills.
Additional features to be launched soon: Leak alerts, high bill alert, text to pay, daily and hourly water usage data, etc. Visit your customer portal monthly to view the newest feature.